Patient care by people who care
We will provide excellent patient care 24/7 and serve nearly 1 million people in our area. We will deliver routine and urgent care, investing in the dedication and expertise of all our staff, to personally serve patients with the highest quality and professionalism.
- Treat patients with compassion, dignity, confidentiality and respect
- Meet patient needs in a timely and responsive way
- Involve all staff in our development with supportive management and clear leadership
- Invest in skills, Sharing Success, Living Wage employer, health and wellbeing
- Clinical excellence and safe, supportive and effective governance
- Open and transparent, always learning and improving
- Maximise the use of digital information and technology
- Best use of resources and support for our community and environment
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion:
To enable us to deliver excellent patient care, we need people from all backgrounds, with a range of experiences, so that we are truly representative of the communities we serve.
We are working hard to increase diversity and inclusion within our organisation including:
- people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic communities,
- disabled people
- LGBT+ communities
- all ages, faiths, religions and genders
We want to encourage individuals from all backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, who share our mission of ‘patient care by people who care’ to work with us.